Back pain is a very common problem that most people experience at some point in their life. This is a fact that our back is one of the most important areas of our body. which has the spine and i don’t think i need to describe the importance of our spine to you right? Our ribcage relies on our spine and other key parts of the body such as lungs, kidneys also depend on our back for protection. There are several causes of back pain, the most common cause according to studies physical stress, followed by injuries. Any kind of sudden impact can rupture the disks or them to bulge and become inflamed. Arthritis and osteoporosis can also be the reason behind backaches.
So to get the solution for our back pain we go to doctors, physiotherapists and we try multiple things in just a hope of getting rid of that back pain but have you ever thought there could be a solution in our body only and we are looking for it everywhere? Ofcourse you must visit the doctor but don’t just depend on them you can do a lot more to fix any kind of back pain.
So here we are with The 3 Magical Exercises Can Fix Your Back problems in just days!
How we Came up with these 3 Magical exercises that can fix your back in just days?
We took a group of people who were having these back problems from past months and even years and what we did is closely supervised them, we took care of their diet, lifestyle and we made sure that they perform these exercises on a regular basis and more importantly correctly and the results were amazing just after 30 days. We then repeated the process with larger group of people and got similar results that is when we decided to call these magical excercises. I performed correctly and regularly with all the other aspects like lifestyle, diet and everything you can feel this magic.
Now let’s just not waste any more time and directly get on to those Magical exercises.
3 Magical exercises for Back Problems
Before we get ot the 3 magical excercises let me tell you what made these magical.
- Proper Diet and Lifestyle
- Consistancy and accuracy in the form
- Third thing is as we all know when we are giving our 100 % there are external factors which can be added to the process to make it 150% but if not used with the above two these are just a waste of money. You must be wondering what is that external factor which made these excercises magical so it’s this 👇 👇
I won’t talk more about this here but you can click on the image or the link to know how it actually works and how it helped a lot of people in getting rid of their back pain. So let’s start with the excercises.
Umm not exactly but something very similar
- Lie face down on the ground and stretch both arms out in front of the body, keeping the legs stretched out and flat on the ground.
- Raise both the hands and feet, aiming to create a gap of about 6 inches between them and the floor.
- Try to pull in the bellybutton, lifting it off the floor to engage the core muscles.
- Keep the head straight and look at the floor to avoid neck injury.
- Stretch the hands and feet outward as far as possible.
- Hold the position for 2 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times.
2. Seated back rotational stretches
Now, this is something which you won’t have to take time out to perform, do it in your office or where ever you are sitting just avoid this on your driving seat if you are driving because it might fix back but if done in such conditions will cause other major problems 😜😜.
- Sit on a stool or chair without arms, keeping the feet flat on the floor.
- Twist at the core to the right, keeping the hips square and the spine tall.
- Position the hands behind the head or place the left hand on the right knee to support the stretch.
- Hold the position for 10 seconds.
- Repeat the exercise on the left-hand side.
- Repeat on each side 3–5 times twice a day.
- Lie on the ground and bend the knees, placing the feet flat on the floor hip-width apart.
- Press the feet into the floor, keeping the arms by the sides.
- Raise the buttocks off the ground until the body forms a straight line from the shoulders to the knees.
- Squeeze the buttocks with the shoulders remaining on the floor.
- Lower the buttocks to the ground and rest for a few seconds.
- Repeat 15 times and then rest for 1 minute.
- Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
If you want to speed up the process then you can check the belt given above and just read more about it and if you feel it is something which will add up to specifically your pain-free journey then you can get it but to know that you will give it a read. You just need to start with these 3 exercises and follow the journey along with us we will provide you more with tips on lifestyle changes and diet changes plus what you can do to fix all kinds of body pain, not just the back pain. So make sure you follow us on all our social handles and subscribe for notification of our latest valuable posts.